Learn about construction inspection as it relates to CANADIAN standards and regulations
- Learn the liabilities of construction inspection.
- Know your responsibilities as an inspector.
- Understand how both agencies and contractors see the inspector’s role.
Take your project and construction management skills to a new level by attending this two-day live workshop facilitated by a top expert in the field. Learn new tips and techniques to get your projects completed efficiently, safely, on time and on budget. Each workshop participant will receive a photocopy of the instructor's PowerPoint presentation – a great reference once you are back in the office.
By attending this workshop participants will be better able to:
- Analyze how both owners and contractors see the Project Manager's and Construction Manager's role
- Review estimating strategies for change order negotiation
- Identify how project management tools are used to prioritize, sequence and schedule tasks
- Understand the various methods used to communicate with owners, contractors, businesses, the public and the media
- Be aware of and understand the general requirements for environmental management on a public works project
- Understand and enhance skills required for project scheduling, quality assurance/quality control, time and cost management
Public Works Supervisor Level Three
November 20 -24
The focus of this level is on the Manager. Individuals may be in consideration for an upper level management position OR are serving in that role currently.
Click here for the Course Description and Learning Objectives.